Around the Neighborhood
Tennyson Street is the main business corridor in the Berkeley neighborhood. Once an alfalfa farm in the 1880s, the neighborhood has seen its share of changes over the years.
With the addition of a new rail line, the neighborhood was abuzz with people headed to the original location of Elitch Gardens (38th & Tennyson) for picnics and movies.
Today, this historic, vibrant street is home to locally owned, award winning boutiques, galleries and restaurants and the monthly First Friday Artwalks. Elitch’s original slogan was “Not to See Elitch’s, is Not to See Denver.” Today, we say "Not to see Tennyson Street, is Not to See Denver."
Meet the Business Owners
- Denver Bike Route Map (City of Denver)
- Denver Bike Maps & Resources (BikeDenver.org)
- Cherry Creek Trail System Map (Google)
- Denver B-cycle Station Maps (Bike Sharing Program)
- Bus Routes, Fares, and Schedule Info. (RTD Denver)
- Light Rail System Maps & Fare Info. (RTD Denver)
- eGo Car Share (Car Sharing Program)