Santa Fe Arts District
Around the Neighborhood
Denver's ArtDistrict on Santa Fe is a unique art and cultural districtwith over 40 galleries, restaurants and shops located just south of downtown Denver, Colorado.
The ArtDistrict is filled with contemporary, emerging and traditional art including painting, sculpture, photography, mixed media, graphic art and textiles.
The ArtDistrict opens its doors freely to lively Denver crowds for popular events such as the First Friday Art Walk, held every first Friday of the month and Collectors' Night held every third Friday of the month.
Whether you are a beginner or avid collector, or just enjoy art, Denver's ArtDistrict on Santa Fe is the place to be.
- Santa Fe Drive has had a long history of having artists and artists studios.
- In recent years many galleries and artists studios began to move into the area as rents in other parts of Denver rose.
- In 2003 a group of about 17 galleries, museums and theatres incorporated the ArtDistrict on Santa Fe as a non-profit corporation.
- The neighborhood is just south of downtown Denver.
- The main intersection is 8th Ave. and Santa Fe Blvd.
- The majority of the businesses are located between 12th Ave. (north end) and 7th Ave. (south end) on Santa Fe Blvd., though there are more located along Kalamath St. and streets north and south of this main area.
- Get driving directions from Google Maps.
- Denver Bike Route Map (City of Denver)
- Denver Bike Maps & Resources (BikeDenver.org)
- Cherry Creek Trail System Map (Google)
- Denver B-cycle Station Maps (Bike Sharing Program)
- Bus Routes, Fares, and Schedule Info. (RTD Denver)
- Light Rail System Maps & Fare Info. (RTD Denver)
- eGo Car Share (Car Sharing Program)