Building a Relationship Economy
The Power of Community
This web site is about the power of community. Your feedback and participation helps increase the relationship, accountability and transparency of businesses in the community. Business without local roots, are businesses without accountability. Let's work together to keep business real and connected to their impact on people and the planet. Start giving your feedback by creating your user account or logging in now!
Review Businesses in the CLF Directory
Our interactive local business directory is much more than an online phone book. In this directory, businesses have the oppportunity to share more about what they're doing to build a stronger community (such as a local purchasing program or renewable energy use) and community members can share what they like most about their experiences with local businesses.
Tips for Finding Local Businesses in the Directory
The directory will grow in value as we use it. Here are sometips for finding and reviewing local businesses:
- Search by the business name or by related keywords by typing them into the Keywords box. (i.e., coffee shop or book store)
- Find a particular type of business by starting to type into the Category box, then click on an appropriate category from the matches that appear.
- Search by proximity by selectng a distance and entering your zip code to limit the search to businesses close by.
- Click the "Search for a Local Business" button after you've completed any combination of the prior steps.
- Matching results will be displayed on the next page. Click on a business name to see their entire listing.
Still Not finding what you're looking for?
Our directory lists over 400,000 Colorado-based businesses, but we're still improving the data. You can help by submitting a new listing for a business you love.
Or, if you own a Colorado business, hop on over to find out how to get your business listedfor free.
You can always contact us if you need additional assistance or if you'd like to get involved
Check out our latest posts on the Mile High Business Alliance blog, with news and articles related to the local economy, businesses, and our network.