Cherry Creek North
Around the Neighborhood
The neighborhood you see today had its roots in the 1870s as the budding town of Harmon. Over the next 100 years, it grew, taking up land adjacent to the creek, and became known as Cherry Creek.
Today, this neighborhood has a 16-block business district, in which most of the restaurants, art galleries, salons, and boutiques are locally owned.
Summer spells fun with events like the Cherry Creek Sneak annual footrace, farmer’s markets, and the Art Festival.
- The neighborhood is just south east of downtown Denver.
- The business district lies mainly between University Blvd. and Steele St. along 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Aves.
- The center of the shopping district is roughly E 2nd Ave. and Detroit St.
- Get driving directions from Google Maps.
Get there by Bicycle or Bus
- The Cherry Creek bike trail runs just south of the neighborhood, behind the mall.
- Bike Routes D-13 and D-14 come to the neighborhood.
- Route 46 runs along 3rd Ave.
- Routes 1, 2, 3, 3L, 79L run along 1st Ave.
- Routes 3 and 24 run along University Blvd. and Josephine St.
- Cherry Creek North Business Improvement District
- Denver Public Library
- Farmers Market
- Cherry Creek Mall
- Cherry Creek Trail
- Four Mile Historic Park
- Beacons Creative Community Space
- Denver Bike Route Map (City of Denver)
- Denver Bike Maps & Resources (BikeDenver.org)
- Cherry Creek Trail System Map (Google)
- Denver B-cycle Station Maps (Bike Sharing Program)
- Bus Routes, Fares, and Schedule Info. (RTD Denver)
- Light Rail System Maps & Fare Info. (RTD Denver)
- eGo Car Share (Car Sharing Program)