Around the Neighborhood
We've all come accustomed to seeing the chain stores and restaurants that pop up along the highways. So driving down I-25, you might not expect to find this little oasis of locally owned businesses tucked neatly into the hills between the big boxes of the Denver Tech Center and the outlet mall at Castle Rock. At first glance, it's easy to mistake this business community for your run-of-the-mill chain-filled plazas, but take a closer look and you'll see that they're packed full unique local salons, restaurants, boutiques, and more.
Stop in the next time you're passing through on the highway and you might just find that there are several delightful reasons to go back. A welcome pit stop indeed!
Meet the Business Owners
- Castle Pines is about 20 miles south of Denver and 7 miles north of Castle Rock.
- Get driving directions from Google Maps.
- There is plenty of free parking in the shopping plazas.
- Continue west on Castle Pines Parkway to find Daniels Park and Cherokee Ranch and Castle.
Getting to Cherokee Ranch & Castle
- Call 303.688.5555 ext. 1 to make a reservation.
- Take Castle Pines Parkway 2.7 miles west from Castle Pines.
- Go straight through the round-about and continue on this road (now called Daniels Park Road).
- The entrance is 1.8 miles ahead on the right.
- Follow the driveway an additional 2 miles to the parking lot.
- Click for Google maps
- Denver Bike Route Map (City of Denver)
- Denver Bike Maps & Resources (BikeDenver.org)
- Cherry Creek Trail System Map (Google)
- Denver B-cycle Station Maps (Bike Sharing Program)
- Bus Routes, Fares, and Schedule Info. (RTD Denver)
- Light Rail System Maps & Fare Info. (RTD Denver)
- eGo Car Share (Car Sharing Program)