A Slice of Broadway (5th Ave through Alameda Ave)
Around the Neighborhood
This section of our beloved Broadway forms the dividing line between the Baker, Speer, and West Wash Park neighborhoods. On the map, it may just look like a border zone, but in person this area has its own distinct personality: funky, artful, a little kinky, and abuzz from dusk ‘til dawn.
You’ll find high-end shoes and gritty music venues with playful art—like crocheted parking-meter-warmers— that ties the whole hodgepodge together. You’ve got to love Broadway!
Meet the Business Owners
- The neighborhood is just south of downtown Denver.
- The main intersection is 1st Ave & Broadway
- The district is between roughly 5th Ave. and Alameda Ave.
- This section of Broadway also forms the border between the Speer, Baker, and West Wash Park neighborhoods.
- Get driving directions with Google Maps
- Broadway is a one-way street, headed south.
- There is plenty of metered parking along Broadway and on cross streets.
- Denver Bike Route Map (City of Denver)
- Denver Bike Maps & Resources (BikeDenver.org)
- Cherry Creek Trail System Map (Google)
- Denver B-cycle Station Maps (Bike Sharing Program)
- Bus Routes, Fares, and Schedule Info. (RTD Denver)
- Light Rail System Maps & Fare Info. (RTD Denver)
- eGo Car Share (Car Sharing Program)